After viewing this Spring’s new Pantone color report, we picked out our closest options to ensure you are wearing this season’s hottest colors. Grab ‘em before they are gone, Gents!
If you enjoy Pantone 13-1520 “Rose Quartz”, we have the blush pink L5712-B in our Luxury line of fabrics.
Our brilliant Luxury Broadcloth in L6149-C Blue will cover you on the bold “Serenity” Pantone 15-3919.
Dress Well! Be Well!
The fun Pantone 19-4049 in “Snorkel Blue” will get some major attention by the pool this summer as well. We recommend a short sleeve version of the below pictured shirt in our Deluxe Broadcloth, M1055 Royal.
“Buttercup” Pantone 12-0752 will brighten your day at the office. We recommend a medium spread collar with a button cuff in L6147-C Marigold.
“Limpet Shell” Pantone 13-4810 is a real eye catcher! Design your own close rendition in Teal Blue M11564 from our Deluxe line.
My personal favorite, Pantone 16-3905 “Lilac Gray” can be found in our Deluxe Violet Pinpoint Oxford M11336.
A neutral shirt is always perfect for any season. We prefer L6142-C Tan from our Luxury line in place of Pantone 15-1040 “Iced Coffee”.
If you are really looking to turn heads, try out E11451A in Apple Green as Pantone 15-0146 Green Flash. It’s a statement color!
What’s the best shirting color for the upcoming warm seasons? Don’t hang up that Field Jacket just yet according to those in the men’s fashion field. From Fall and Winter in casual wear, the army green continues to stand out, Gents.
We’ve also begun to see olive green suits in lighter weight wools on the rise. This might be something to think about if you are ready to add a new suit to your collection this season.
As for shirting fabrics, the trendiest of the trends are now in all shades of green. Rather than camouflaging during the warmer months, however, we invite you to try shades of Sage and Jade to jazz up your shirt collection.
Whether it be a stripe or a solid, Spring and Summer 16′s best new color is hands down, Green. Go get’em boys!
Spring is such a great time for those transition wardrobe pieces from the chilly mornings to the sunny afternoons. Layering these pieces, however can sometimes seem a bit daunting. Some guys seem to just know how to layer. They always look clean and well put together. Here are a few tips for your Spring layering challenge.
1. Mix up your textures and patterns. Try a light tweed sport coat over a chambray shirt, a plaid coat and patterned scarf, or your softest cashmere V-neck over your shirt and tie with a pair of heavier twill pants.
2. Use accessories wisely. If thinking of wearing a suit with a lightweight scarf, try ditching the tie and wearing your collar open.
3. Give a trend a try. You may be sighting a few floral prints on men these days but that doesn’t mean you have to wear a floral button down shirt. Try a pop of floral in a tie.
4. Add color. Pair a crisp white shirt with a bold pair of chinos for instant style. Add a scarf and sunglasses for affect.
5. Or don’t. Try a minimalist monochrome layering technique. All shades of gray or tan.
Dress Well! Be Well!
Follow me on Twitter @BestCustomShirt
New Trends, Styles and Dressing Tips are revealed by renowned designer and wardrobe consultant, Janine Giorgenti.