Perhaps you easily fit into an off the rack shirt so an ill fitting shirt isn’t a problem for you. Lucky you! Why then would you want to look into ordering a custom dress shirt or custom dress pants? There are several reasons you may look into the custom option and even more why you may never go back to off the rack.
1. Trends are trendy. For one thing trends are just that: trends. They come and go so quickly you may not even have enough time to get enough wear out of the shirt before it is out of style. Or perhaps you do not like the latest trend in men’s dress shirts or pants. Ever walked into a brick and mortar only to find that the collar style you despise is the only option available in your size? When you go custom, you are able to create the style you want in the size you want, every single time.
2. Trouble finding a style that piqued your interest. I often hear men say, for example, they love the round collar a colleague wears but can never seem to find a shirt with this style. Easy fix. You create it with us! Don’t know what that cool style is called? Give us a ring. We can usually help you figure out the name and if there is ever a question, we can google a picture together to make sure it is correct.
3. Not having to forego one style for another. Yes! You found the round collar in a department store! But wait…the shirt also features a French cuff and you don’t even own a pair of cufflinks. When you go custom, you don’t need to give up that easy to button barrel cuff in order to get the round collar you have been chasing. You style every single detail yourself.
4. Confidence in the same fit every time. Another complaint I hear is that some off the rack clothing claiming to be the same size may fit differently…even from the same vendor…in the same “cut”. When you go custom you don’t need to worry. We create a specific tailoring pattern for you which will only be changed if you ask for it to be changed.
5. Easy to reorder. Many customers love the ease of ordering rather than fighting the crowds in a store. Once you have nailed down the fit and the style you like, it is so easy to just click through to reorder. If you want to make changes, no worries but if not, it is that much simpler.
Ready to order? Get started here!
Dress Well! Be Well!
Looking for more style tips? Follow me on Twitter @BestCustomShirt