Worry-Free Giorgenti Guarantee
|No measurement goof ups!|
|You can’t make a mistake with our E-Z interactive measurement system®. Guaranteed Fit or Money Back!|
The following terms and conditions apply to our Buy 4 Get the Fifth Shirt Free Deal and all other orders:
All our shirts are 100% guaranteed for quality, stitching, and fabrics. We guarantee seams for the life of the shirt. Please note that fabric color may look slightly different in person due to the resolution of your computer monitor.
We usually nail the fit on the first try. Occasionally, however, it is impossible to achieve the desired fit due to inconsistencies and inaccuracies in the measurements you have provided. Our remedy for such a situation is fair and equitable: We will gladly tweak your pattern and remake the shirts at 50% of the cost plus shipping fees, or give you a 50% discount on your next full-price order of Economy or Deluxe shirts. In the case of our buy 4 Get One Free deal where you opt for receiving a fit shirt first, we will tweak your pattern free of charge. If we make a mistake in processing your order, we will remake the order free of cost.
We put your order into production within 24 hours. Therefore, we cannot make any changes or issue refunds after that time period.
Due to the customer’s demand for expedited production on Rush orders, we cannot offer the fit (trial) shirt option of receiving a fit shirt first in order to, if necessary, adjust the pattern. Thus, all Rush orders are considered final, with no refunds issued. However, we will gladly remake the shirts at 50% of the cost plus shipping fees on our regular delivery time schedule.
Note: All rush orders will be considered final.
- You are given the option of receiving a fit shirt first to confirm the fit. If you opt to have all five shirts made without first creating a fit shirt, the sale will be considered final with no refunds or remake. However, we will gladly tweak your pattern and remake the shirts at 50% of the cost plus shipping fees or give you a 50% discount on your next full-price order of Economy or Deluxe shirts.
- Once you approve the fit of the first fit shirt or have us adjust your measurements, and we make the balance of your order based on your instructions, the shirt sale will be considered final with no refund or remake. However, we will gladly tweak your pattern and remake the shirts at 50% of the cost plus shipping fees or give you a 50% discount on your next full-price order of Economy or Deluxe shirts.
- We guarantee that shirts will be made according to your selected style options and the measurements you have provided. We put your order into production within 24 hours. Therefore, we cannot make any changes or issue refunds after that time period.
- Please note that the original shipping charge is non-refundable.
When you order shirts using our short form, where you provide only your neck and sleeve measurements, we cannot guarantee the fit of the body. Thus, we do not offer refunds on such orders. We add industry standard allowances to the neck and sleeve measurements provided by you. If you are concerned about the fit of the body as well as neck and sleeves, please use our full custom measurement form when ordering.
We have a 30-day limit on returns. You may return shirts for the following reasons only:
- The shirts are defective in workmanship or material.
- The order is not made according to the style and measurements you provided. Please note that we add essential industry standard allowances when crafting your shirts. We add ½ inch to the neck and 1 inch to the sleeve measurements you provide, for shrinkage allowances. We add 6, 7 or 8 inches to the chest depending on the type of fit you have chosen for movement and flexibility. The finished shirts will reflect these allowances.
Important: Please call 1-800-815-4784 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain return authorization before returning merchandise. Please note the original shipping cost is not refundable.
Please see our delivery schedule below. When a fabric becomes unavailable, it takes a little longer. Each shirt is made from scratch. First, a pattern is made, based on your measurements and preferences, and then your shirt is hand-made by our experienced tailors.
We ship via USPS Priority Mail from our New York City headquarters. We will notify you via email with a USPS tracking # several days before your order is scheduled to arrive.
The following charts are for the customer’s convenience, particularly useful for calculating fees for Two-week Rush service. Please understand that for regular delivery, you will have your new custom shirts in hand approximately four weeks from the day your order goes into production.